Access useful tools and get the latest TaxAssist News, with our easy to use TaxAssist mobile app, available on iOS and Android.
- Request a meeting - book an appointment with your TaxAssist Accountant
- Surf Accounts - quick access to your Surf account, to help you stay in control of your figures wherever you are, 24/7
- Dext Online - connect with your Dext account to manage your receipts, bills and invoices from your mobile device
- News - the latest news about issues impacting small businesses, to keep you in the know
- Articles - useful guidance for small business owners and self-employed individuals
- Mileage tracker - this free tool helps you calculate how may business miles you have done
- Tax Calculators - a wide range of in-app tools that can help you keep on top of your finances and taxes
- Tax Tables - key tax tables at your fingertips
- Guides - access to our useful guides for small businesses
Join us in three easy steps
Get in touch
Arrange a free consultation in person or via video with your local accountant. It’s an informal chat to get to know you and find out more about the help you are looking for.
Chat to an expert
We clearly explain the support available to you and are happy to act as business advisors in order to help you grow your business.
Get a fixed quote
Our fees are fixed and tailored specifically to each individual's needs, so that you only pay for the level of support and services that you require.
Choose the right accounting firm for you
Running your own business can be challenging so why not let TaxAssist Accountants manage your tax, accounting, bookkeeping and payroll needs? If you are not receiving the service you deserve from your accountant, then perhaps it’s time to make the switch?
We specialise in supporting independent businesses and work with over 6,246 clients. Each TaxAssist Accountant runs their own business, and are passionate about supporting you.
We enjoy talking to business owners and self-employed professionals who are looking to get the most out of their accountant. You can visit us at any of our 23 locations, meet with us online through video call software, or talk to us by telephone.
Changing accountants is easier than you might think. There are no tax implications and you can switch at any time in the year and our team will guide you through the process for a smooth transition.