During the COVID-19 pandemic there is no reason why you should not be able to file your tax return. In fact, Revenue has advised businesses to continue to send in tax returns as normal.
Ireland has one of the largest tax codes in the world, so preparing even the most straightforward tax return can be complicated.
The staff at the Revenue Commissioners are not tasked to advise you on how to organise your affairs and minimise your tax. Therefore, if you want to make sure you are paying the right amount of tax, you should consult a professional.
At TaxAssist Accountants we have worked with thousands of individuals across Ireland on their tax returns. By giving you a fixed, competitive price, we can take the worry away when it comes to self-assessment tax returns; allowing you to concentrate on running your business.
If you need assistance filing your income tax return (Form 11 or Form 12) you can call us on 1800 98 76 09
or submit an enquiry
online to book your free initial consultation.
Who Needs to File a Self Assessment Tax Return?
Anyone that receives additional income that is not subject to PAYE needs to file.
The most common reasons that you may need to file a tax return are as follows:
- You are self-employed or a partner in a partnership
- You are a freelancer, contractor or RCT contractor
- You are a company director
- You are a landlord or own land that us being let
- You have large amounts of savings or investment income
- You have bought/received or sold shares
- You have sold or given an asset away such as a holiday home
- You have income from overseas (foreign pensions, rental property abroad). Even if you pay tax abroad you may also need to file & pay here!
Our Tax Return Service
At TaxAssist Accountants we:
- Offer a free consultation to discuss your requirements
- Set a fixed fee at a competitive price for the work to be done
- Prepare your tax return
- Calculate your tax liability
- Analyse your return to see if any tax savings can be made
- Review the form ensure there are no anomalies that need to be addressed
- File the return online
- Liaise with you on the amounts to be paid and when they are due
- If you are experiencing cashflow problems, we can explore the possibilities of deferring your tax payments or negotiating a payment plan with Revenue on your behalf
Book your Free Consultation
By working with a professional to file your returns you can have peace of mind that everything is filed accurately minimising your risk of a Revenue enquiry into your tax affairs. It also ensures you do not pay any more tax than you need to.