Who Needs to File a Self Assessment Tax Return?
- You are self-employed or a partner in a partnership
- You are a freelancer, contractor or RCT contractor
- You are a company director
- You are a landlord or own land that us being let
- You have large amounts of savings or investment income
- You have bought/received or sold shares
- You have sold or given an asset away such as a holiday home
- You have income from overseas (foreign pensions, rental property abroad). Even if you pay tax abroad you may also need to file & pay here!
Our Tax Return Service
- Offer a free consultation to discuss your requirements
- Set a fixed fee at a competitive price for the work to be done
- Prepare your tax return
- Calculate your tax liability
- Analyse your return to see if any tax savings can be made
- Review the form ensure there are no anomalies that need to be addressed
- File the return online
- Liaise with you on the amounts to be paid and when they are due
- If you are experiencing cashflow problems, we can explore the possibilities of deferring your tax payments or negotiating a payment plan with Revenue on your behalf
Book your Free Consultation
Join us in three easy steps
Get in touch
Arrange a free consultation in person or via video with your local accountant. It’s an informal chat to get to know you and find out more about the help you are looking for.
Chat to an expert
We clearly explain the support available to you and are happy to act as business advisors in order to help you grow your business.
Get a fixed quote
Our fees are fixed and tailored specifically to each individual's needs, so that you only pay for the level of support and services that you require.