1. If you want to borrow between €5,000 and €50,000 to tide your business over.
2. If you need to borrow 25k or more
- First you must apply for a letter of approval from SCBI to confirm you are eligible for their scheme. To check out if you are eligible and to apply for the approval, go here
- Once you have this letter you present this along with your detailed loan application to either AIB, Bank of Ireland or Ulster Bank
- A detailed business plan
- Management Accounts
- Accounts certified/ audited by your accountant
- Cashflow Forecast - download a free template here
- Aged Debtors Listing
- Aged Creditors Listing
- Tax Clearance Certificate
3. If you want to get online
4. If you need professional help with planning during this crisis
Date published 9 Apr 2020 | Last updated 14 Apr 2020This article is intended to inform rather than advise and is based on legislation and practice at the time. Taxpayer’s circumstances do vary and if you feel that the information provided is beneficial it is important that you contact us before implementation. If you take, or do not take action as a result of reading this article, before receiving our written endorsement, we will accept no responsibility for any financial loss incurred.
Choose the right accounting firm for you
Running your own business can be challenging so why not let TaxAssist Accountants manage your tax, accounting, bookkeeping and payroll needs? If you are not receiving the service you deserve from your accountant, then perhaps it’s time to make the switch?
We specialise in supporting independent businesses and work with over 6,246 clients. Each TaxAssist Accountant runs their own business, and are passionate about supporting you.
We enjoy talking to business owners and self-employed professionals who are looking to get the most out of their accountant. You can visit us at any of our 23 locations, meet with us online through video call software, or talk to us by telephone.
Changing accountants is easier than you might think. There are no tax implications and you can switch at any time in the year and our team will guide you through the process for a smooth transition.