Rates of EWSS
- current rates to remain in place until 30 November 2021;
- for the three months December 2021 to February 2022 there will be two subsidy rates namely €151.50 and €203 per employee per week;
- for the two months March 2022 and April 2022, a single flat rate of €100 per week will apply;
- the existing reduced rate of Employers’ PRSI (0.5%) will continue to apply until the end of February 2022. The full Employers’ PRSI contribution will be reintroduced from 1 March 2022 until the scheme ends;
- scheme to conclude on 30 April 2022.
Date published 12 Oct 2021This article is intended to inform rather than advise and is based on legislation and practice at the time. Taxpayer’s circumstances do vary and if you feel that the information provided is beneficial it is important that you contact us before implementation. If you take, or do not take action as a result of reading this article, before receiving our written endorsement, we will accept no responsibility for any financial loss incurred.
Choose the right accounting firm for you
Running your own business can be challenging so why not let TaxAssist Accountants manage your tax, accounting, bookkeeping and payroll needs? If you are not receiving the service you deserve from your accountant, then perhaps it’s time to make the switch?
We specialise in supporting independent businesses and work with 6,246 clients. Each TaxAssist Accountant runs their own business, and are passionate about supporting you.
We enjoy talking to business owners and self-employed professionals who are looking to get the most out of their accountant. You can visit us at any of our 23 locations, meet with us online through video call software, or talk to us by telephone.
Changing accountants is easier than you might think. There are no tax implications and you can switch at any time in the year and our team will guide you through the process for a smooth transition.